Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Graduation

Jenna graduated from Kindergarten on the 23rd of May. During the ceremony the kids sang a song about Humpty Dumpty that we took a video of. It was really cute and Jenna did a great job with all of the actions. Ryan stood up at the beginning so it is a little shakey.She was also in two plays. The first one was Goldilocks and the Three Bears. She played Goldilocks and was really cute. Then she was in the chorus for the Three Little Pigs. Jenna's teachers husband, also our bishop, took video of the ceremony and the plays. Once I figure out how to get the video off of the disk I will put part of Goldilocks on. I can't believe that next year I will have a 1st grader and a Kindergartner. They get so big so fast. Here she is as Goldilocks.

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Howard said...

Great job, Jenna. Thanks for letting me and Grandpa come and see you. You sang so well and you were a wonderful Goldilocks! Love, Grama Susie

Danielle said...

Do you feel old enought to have kids in school? Garrick too starts kindergarden in the fall. I don't feel ready to send him on a bus out into the world. What if he wanders off and gets lost! I'm not ready! BTW, Jenna is super cute in her Goldilocks costume! Are you hangin' in there with 4 kids?