Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Teeth and ice cream

Last night I came downstairs to find Ryan giving Lindee some of his chocolate ice cream cone. So much for waiting until she is 1 to introduce her to the good stuff!
Lindee started getting two teeth around Christmas time. Now they are in. They are so cute. This isn't the best picture of her, but you can see her new little teeth.
I often solicit my husbands help for big projects for Primary. Here all of my boys are helping me paint clothespins. Some are more happy to be helping than others! Ryan is always teaching a primary class for me at the last minute or helping me with ideas for sharing time. Thanks Ryan for stepping into any role that I need you in!

Lindee just started doing this and then we decided she was to big for her infant seat so she graduated to a rear facing car seat. I miss the infant seat especially when she is sleeping and I have to wake her up to get her out. She had her 9 month check up yesterday and weights 18lbs and 1 ounce. She is 42 inches long. I can believe she is getting to big.

I only caught the tail end of her rocking but you get the idea!

1 comment:

Elder and Sister Howard said...

Lindee's teeth are so cute! Great pics. Lots of love. Grandma Susie