6 days later we celebrated Lindee turning 2! She is talking more everyday and I am proud to announce that she is officially potty trained. We still use a diaper at night, but that is it! I don't know what to do with myself with no diaper bag. I guess it is time to get a bigger purse! Lindee is such a good little girl. She just goes along with everything. She can be aggressive and bits her siblings now and then, but we still love her and glad that she has completed our family.
What is it?......
We went to Jill's house the weekend after Lindee's birthday and got to see Kamber's dance recital. She did a great job, broken wrist and all. We left Grandma Susie and Grandpa Howie at Jill's house and went and saw How to Train Your Dragon since that is what JT really wanted to see for his birthday. Ryan got home before we did and he had a chocolate cake all decorated like How to Train Your Dragon movie for JT's birthday.
JT is still into Cars and video games. If I would let him he would play video games all day. Sometimes I have to persuade him to go outside. But once he is outside he loves to ride his bike and play at the playground. JT was so excited to be 5 because now he gets to go to school with the older kids. He got his Kindergarten shots and we found out that he is a lot shorter than the other kids were at his age. He might be the smallest, but we still love him.
2 comments:
How fun! I thought of you on your birthday, but that's as far as I got! I don't know why I can't seem to remember that JT and I share the same birthday! Your kids are getting so big! Looks like you had alot of fun!
I can't believe how fast time is flying by! Your kids are such cuties! By the way, you can tell your hubby that even my kids say 31 isn't old. However, 40 is. Good thing we are still a ways from that!
Post a Comment