To start out our summer we headed to the Oregon coast for a family reunion. We stayed with some friends and then Ryans mom for a few days. It was great to spend time with them. Then we got up early and drove to Newport. All of my siblings and parents were there and we each stayed in our own camper trailer. My parents had all their kids with them and all 17 grandchildren. We were a crazy bunch when we all went some place together. We went crabbing off the pier and enjoyed fresh crab, we went to the OSU Aquarium, and enjoyed the wharf. Our little family also booked a trip to go whale watching. While we didn't see any whales, it was a lot of fun being out in the open ocean. I can believe how much the ocean moves. If Lindee wouldn't have fallen asleep half way through I probably would have gotten sea sick. But luckily I sat at the back of the boat and watched the land while she was sleeping!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment