10 years ago
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Sneak Peak
Here is a sneak peak of our family pictures. Ryan had to jump the stream each time we posed as a family. Good thing our camera had a 30 second delay and we could take 6 pictures at a time :)
This my favorite picture but I don't think I am going to use it for our wall or Christmas cards because you can't see Lindee very well. If she would have been on my knee it would have been a winner.
Jenna took this picture of Ryan and I! She did a great job.
I think this picture is the winner even though Lindee isn't smiling. By this point her feet were soaked and she was cold and didn't want to pose with all of us again.
We tried to take a picture of all of the kids but Lindee was done and wouldn't pose anymore so none of them turned out. Plus all the boys wanted to do was play in the water and snow. If you notice all of the kids jeans are wet at the bottom by the time we took individual picutes. We did get this cute picture of Ryan and the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE them!
Post a Comment