10 years ago
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
JT is 4!
John Terry Ussing turned 4 while my mom was visiting. I fixed him a car cake (thanks Deanna for the idea). He loved it. JT loves cars, riding his bike, being outside, and playing the Xbox 360 and WII. He is a pretty happy guy but has a bit of a stubborn streak. We love having him in our family.
I'm 4 today!
Here are the dresses that my mom made with me trying to help. They turned out great. Thanks Mom for everything! JT also learned how to ride on 2 wheels. A month ago I moved his training wheels up to help him learn without training wheels. Then on his birthday Ryan took his training wheels off and he just took off! He even learned how to start all by himself. Great job JT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday JT! Great job on the cake and the dresses! Super cute!
Post a Comment