Lindee is 1. I can't believe it. It seems just like last month that we brought her home from the hospital. She is such a good little girl. She started taking steps about 2 weeks ago and today she walked more than she crawled. Lindee smiles all the time and she is usually just content to play by herself or play with the kids. She loves stuffed animals and when she sees one she hugs it. She has had 2 teeth for about 4 months. We noticed a few days ago that she is getting both of her top front teeth. She is just a joy in our family and we don't know what we would do without her!

I made Lindee a purple bear cake. I used cupcakes for the ears and the nose. It turned out pretty good.

Lindee wasn't so sure about everything but the kids were so excited that she was turning 1.

Here is Lindee with her big stuffed catterpillar that the kids picked out for her. Of course she is giving it a hug!

I gave Lindee one of the bears ears so she didn't get too messy, but she usually touches her hair while she is eating and is a total mess.
Finally here is a video of Lindee walking. I love when toddlers learn to walk. They are so wobbly and always so proud of themselves for every step that they take! We have tile floors and she is still having a bit of trouble on it. But by the end of the week she will probably be only walking. Just in time for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment