Thursday, July 23, 2009

10 years!


As I look back on our marriage, I feel so blessed. I have a wonderful husband who supports me, is adventurerus, puts up with me, and takes care of me. He has a stable job and it has allowed me to stay home to raise our 4 children (who make me feel old when I see how big they are getting!) When I tell people that I have been marriage for 10 years they say that is great (with amazement in their voices.) How sad I feel for our society and their views on marriage-like it is a job contract that can be terminated at will. I'm not saying that our marriage has always been easy, but as trials came we worked together, communicated together, and grew together. What ever happens in the days to come, I know that we can get through it because together we complete each other.
I love you Ryan, more than the day that I married you. Even if you do have less hair!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats! 10 years is quite an accoplishment in these days like you said. Time flies when you're havin' fun! Next year is 10 for us.

Jen Tolman said...

We celebrated the same number this year. There must have been something in the air that year because a lot of boys living in the same house got married that year!! Congratulations.

Escujuri Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Elder and Sister Howard said...

Happy Anniversaary Sarah Kay and Ryan. What a whirlwind of weddings we had that year! Red Ryan, you, and Jill all in one year. I can't believe it has been 10 years ago!
Love, Mom