Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sky Gazing!


Last night there was a meteor shower. So Ryan and I set our alarm and got up at 2:30am to watch it. I know crazy but I haven't seen a meteor shower for a long time. As we were laying in the grass looking up at the sky it makes you think of how amazing life and the universe really is! I have been stressed for the last 2 months about Primary and how I need 10 teachers including Cub Scout leaders and activity day leaders and the Bishop is just not calling anyone (AHHH!), kids, jobs, and just life in general! But as I gazed up at the stars for an hour with only the noises of nature and an occational hum of the air conditioners my troubles didn't seem to matter anymore. I felt loved and humbled. Try it!

2 comments:

Escujuri Family said...

That sounds awesome! I should take your advise... everyone needs some peace to reflect on life now and then. You are an awesome primary leader, mother, etc.! Good luck with primary!

Danielle said...

How fun! I didn't even know a meteor shower was coming! Oh well. With all the lights from the college we probably couldn't have seen very good anyways! Good luck with primary! Than just got released from CTR 7, and is scared what he's getting next. And luckily I'm still with Activity Day Girls, which I love! I've already got most of the rest of this year planned out!