Tuesday, October 27, 2009

18 months

Lindee is finally 18 months. We (but especially Ryan) has been waiting for this day. She can finally go to nursery!!!! Since I am in Primary, Ryan has her most of the time and I constantly hear her on the stairs or getting a drink by the the Primary room. She went on Sunday and just loved it. Now Ryan can enjoy church without chasing a little girl. Here are some fun pictures of what she has been up to.
JT is showing you his car in the corner!

Lindee loves to draw. If she finds a pen, or pencil, or marker she is off trying to find something to color on. If she can't find anything she has been know to color on her hand, leg, face, belly you name it. She usually goes to the art cupboard and gets a coloring book. But if she finds a pen upstairs she grabs any book in site!! I hope we make it through this stage with a few books with pages not colored in them :)

No comments: