10 years ago
Thursday, October 1, 2009
In the same room!
Last Saturday I had the privilege to go the the Women's Conference. When the prophet came into the room 21,000 people were instantly quiet and stood up. We waited until he was seated and then we sat. It was amazing! How would that be to have that many people staring at you when you entered a room! My sister-in-law, who was with me, leaned over and whispered, "I am in the same room as the prophet!" I have lived in the Salt Lake area for 7 years and this is the first time I have been to anything at the Conference Center. I had to ask myself why? I think I was worried about all the crowds. But it really wasn't that bad. Security went smoothly and orderly and so did the parking and traffic. As the prophet left the room we all stood and he waved to each section and each section waved back. It was so cute! It showed us that he cared for us just by that simple act.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment