10 years ago
Monday, July 12, 2010
Island Park
Our good friends invited us to spend the weekend in Island Park at their families cabin. We gladly agreed and headed up to enjoy some tubing, skiing, good food, and good company.
The kids getting ready to go tubing.
Catching some air over a wave.
Lindee enjoying her tubing ride.
One of the days the water was really choppy so we went to some natural springs and feed some huge fish.
Aaron slaloming for the first time.
Ryan skiing on two skis.
Then he tried 1 and did great.
The little girls enjoying the boat ride. Kalle and I did slalom, but I guess the guys were just so impressed by our style that they forgot to take pictures! We had a great time up and Island Park and hope they invite us up again. Thanks Aaron and Kalle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you have been having a great summer! I wish I was having one too:( We actually never, ever went to Island park while we were close...I wonder why not? Can't believe how big your kiddos are! So cute
Post a Comment