I am so far behind so I am just going to start from here and not worry about the last few months. Well, we finally did it and became home owners!! We put an offer on this house the end of February and finally closed the last day in August! We really tried to close before school started. We didn't want the kids to have a few weeks in their old school and then have to switch schools. So we decided to start them here. That meant I had to drive them an hour to school each morning and then wait for them to get out of school and drive an hour home. It was crazy but, luckily JT hadn't started kindergarten yet so that helped. We would hang out in town or at my sister-in-laws and wait for them to get done. The kids like their new school and made friends by the 3rd day of school. Our house was a short sell and took forever like most short sells do. But we got a great deal and are loving our first home!
The first day of school
2 comments:
Awesome¡ What a beautiful home. You deserve it. Happy birthday to Ryan and Jenna. I can't believe how old we are all getting. :-)
Wow! I love your new home!! Congratulations. Your kids are so big!
Post a Comment