I turned 30! AHHHH! I never thought that this day would come. I remember thinking how old 30 is and now I don't think 40 is looking to old. I am having trouble admitting I am 30 so I think that for this year I will be turning 29 for the 2nd time. Maybe as time passes I will be able to accept that being in my 30's isn't so bad, but for now Happy 29nd B-Day Again to ME! .

I made myself a strawberry cheese cake. We will be having birthday cake every 6 days for the next 12 days so I thought a cheese cake would be nice. We didn't have a zero so we only put a 3 on it.

I wanted a picture of me and all my kids so they knew I really didn't look old when I turned 30! Jenna is holding up my birthday/mother's day present. Ryan and the kids got me a Mothers Ring. It has all of the kids names on it with their respective birth stones. Ryan ordered it on line and it hasn't come in the mail yet! So Jenna is holding a picture of it up in the picture.
3 comments:
Happy (late) birthday! I'm not too far behind ya (Saturday)! Oh well! My feelings are; it's just a number! We've bought a house, we've had our last child (99% sure she's our last, four has always sounded good, and with 2 and 2, perfect!) I'm ready to move out of my 20's and onto my 30's! but we'll see if I feel the same way on Saturday. Great idea for Mom's day, a mother's ring! I might do the same! TTYL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! What a neat present! It looked beautiful in the picture!
You look great for 30! I never thought I would get that OLD either but when it actually came...I felt pretty good about it. Even though we are still is school and don't own a house, I feel pretty accomplished for a 30 year old (I guess 5 kids does that to a person ha, ha)
Post a Comment