.jpg)
Birth. She weighted 5lbs. 1 oz.
.JPG)
20months old
.JPG)
3 years old and getting so big
.JPG)
5 years old

My little girl is 8! I can't believe it. It seems just the other day we brought her home from the hospital and now she is 8 and in the second grade. The world will always remember Jenna's birthday. I remember the nurses coming into my room and telling us to turn on the TV. We did and saw our nation in choas. The first plane had just hit the trade center and then we watched as the second one hit the other tower. Here I am about to give birth to my first child and wondering how I am going to raise her in this world! But as I looked into my beautiful daughters eyes I knew that even with all the horrible things that were happening that there was hope! We are so happy that Jenna started our family. She loves wiggle pets, loves to draw, and to be with friends. She loves to change her earings on a daily basis and is very creative. She can't wait until she will be baptized on Halloween. She is a good big sister and we love her so much.

She got a bike and some wiggle pets.

She decorated her own cake again this year. She did a great job.

She got to have her first official sleepover with her best friend Gabi. They stayed up way to late talking, but had a great time.
1 comment:
I also remember that day--and then to get two grandbabies was extra special. Jenna is a special granddaughter and we love her very much!
G-ma Susie and G-pa Howie
Post a Comment